Sunday, January 8, 2023

Meditation

 Breath is wonderful. Feel it coming in as it flows into the nostrils. It comes up from the belly and soothes the chest and lungs. Breathe out. The whole face relaxes. The universe stops, listens. Breath of life and stillness of the universe. 

Stillness. Just be. No movement. Nowhere to go. No deadline to meet. No outer person to impress. Just be.

Form. A projection of just being. I am No Thing. Meaning I am pure being. I AM. When I drop the form I Am.

Mindfulness. Not intelligence. Not memories. Not a to do list. Nothing to add and nothing to subtract. Just mindfulness. Just being.

Death. Meaning without form. Form is temporary on one hand and yet eternal in mindfulness. Drop the body to form a new conception of being. Only to find it was the body that is new. The I Am is all there is.

Rebirth. Light is all there is. Even if you pass through darkness the light is what you look for. You might rest in the darkness. But, once you realize I Am the light is all there is.

Just breathe. What am I? Form? But what if the form disappears? Just breathe. Relax the body. Rest in the darkness. Enter the light.

Thank You God! Father/Mother of I Am. Bless the form. Help me find the light. Thank you for the moment. Thank you for Being. For I Am.

Note on this meditation:
If you came this far thank you for sharing my flow of consciousness. I have no proof to give you or any great Mic drop or just so narrative. 

I'm a searcher. I'm a pilgrim soul. I've been born again and I've doubted the existence of anything outside physical reality. I've meditated so deeply that I woke up filled with pure white light. I've come to a place in my life where I don't try to play religion or ask preachers what I should think. I certainly respect people of faith and I recognize people of no belief what so ever.

I'm with the Swedish psychiatrist Carl Jung. When asked if he believed in God. He said I don't believe. I Know! I agree. I've come to feel God as being outside space and time and in everything. I truly feel that's what Jesus was saying when he said the kingdom is within. When Buddha rejected his earthly royal birthright it was because he saw God in everything. In all beings.

I fully admit I don't understand all things. I don't know where I'm going or where I came from. That's why sometimes I try to be still. Listen. Just breathe!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment