Sunday, May 17, 2020

Weird World.

  People have more fun than anybody. Except for horses, and they can't....Stephen King.

What an odd world right now. Not making a lot of sense. I grew up with Conservatives saying that the people have the absolute right to question a president or elected leaders. But, lately I'm reading where we should never disrespect our dear leader and even though he is rich and powerful as "h.e. double toothpicks" that we should defend him even though we may be struggling and living paycheck to paycheck and he's never had and never will have to work a day in his life in order to put bread on the table.

Also, an odd world when it comes to people talking at each other instead of with each other. Honestly? I will never cause a Donald Trump person to turn around nad despise him and a Donald Trump person will never cause a Liberal Democrat to become a Republican by cussing at each other. I'm kind of worn out by it all.

I just don't have the energy at my age to spend trying to piss into the wind. Anyway, I'm not all that sure I'm always right so I try to at least be civil and say I'm on facebook and I read something that glorifies Trump. Or I read another propaganda piece trying to slander Michelle Obama even though she isn't the one with the nude pics floating around the web.

I just keep scrolling. Now, if you come on my page then I'll certainly give my opinion. But, I'm not going around yelling at people trying to convince them that I'm right or that they are stupid. After all what if they are right. Or what if I'm right but I insult a person so badly that they don't listen to my argument at all? So, I'm done with trying to convince anybody else about what they should believe or think. Life is too short.

Life is short so I don't argue religion either. I have my own journey and I see no reason to try and convert other people to my way of thinking. Now, that doesn't mean I don't join groups on facebook to discuss my interest or beliefs. I certainly do. But, I accept that some of my friends and family might not feel the same way I do so I don't get butt hurt and try to force them to listen to my rant on religion or politics.

When it comes to politics I'm moderate left wing. I say moderate because the "woke" social warriors are silly imo and even dangerous in the way they divide the nation and poor people and pit them against each other by using words like privilege when talking about people who might have white skin but honestly have had just as hard a time financially and socially as any minority.

You want the honest truth? In this nation? MONEY TALKS! You think O.J. would have gotten away with murder if he had been a poor black man? NO, but hell no. What about a poor white man? He still wouldn't have gotten away with it. Both parties have lied to y'all. We are all in this together and the uber rich politicians don't care about you. But, Imma hush now because I said I wasn't going to preach at people.

Media: A free media is vital to our freedom. I was watching a series on Netflix the other day. It was a murder mystery made in Iceland. So, it had subtitles but it was really good. Anyway, one of the people who were covering up a cold case murder was a high up official in the districts law enforcement agency. So, the detective's higher up's told her that he was above the law and to hush. But, the media got ahold of the story and broke it wide open. The state police couldn't hide and had to charge the official with covering up the crime. It wasn't made in America but it reminded me or what America once was. Can you imagine now if Fox News had something on Trump? Or CNN had something on Obama? Both would cover it up for their guy! We no longer have a free media. Some of you love it when dummy Trump yell's "fake news" and honestly CNN often is over the top in their Trump drama. But, Trump won't always be president and the day will come when you will wish you had honest news. But, we have retreated into our echo chambers. I hear people proudly say " I only listen to Fox or CNN or MSN or Breitbart."  Oh well, like I said. I ain't preaching so I'm going to hush now. Again.




No comments:

Post a Comment